Stay away from these sins and you will be whole ly in body;
- Forgetting to brush your teeth—dental health means heart health and systemic health
- Not eating a nutritious breakfast—protein and complex carbs are necessary to start your engine and avoid low blood sugar; healthy eating fights obesity and diabetes
- Forgetting your fiber—a fit colon means good digestion, the elimination of toxins in the body and a longer, healthier life
- Forgetting to take your vitamins or medications—sometimes we run to the store and purchase things on impulse, but they won’t help us sitting on a shelf; always finish a prescription; only take fresh vitamins and know what you are taking and the dose; peri-menopausal women should take calcium and have a bone density exam
- Avoiding exercise in your daily routine—take the stairs, park far away from the building, don’t call out for your son or grandson–walk down the street to find him
- Ignoring your skin—your skin is the largest organ in your body and protects you from invading bacteria and viruses; sunblock on the face every day keeps your skin from aging and protects it from basal cell carcinoma and other skin cancers; in the winter protect yourself from frostbite; clean cuts and abrasions so bacteria can’t enter your bloodstream
- Ignoring your body’s signals—eye strain, sleepiness, pain, unusual skin eruptions–get them checked out. And know the seven possible signs of cancer: change in bowel or bladder habits; a sore that does not heal; unusual bleeding or discharge from any place; a lump in the breast or other parts of the body; chronic indigestion or difficulty in swallowing; obvious changes in a wart or mole; persistent coughing or hoarseness. Take good care of yourself and LIVE!!